Scrip fundraising allows families to raise money for CHPCS while making everyday purchases.
Scrip is due by 8:00 AM on the following days:
- Monday, Feb 12 & 26
- Monday, March 12 & 26
- Monday, Apr 9 & 23
- Monday, May 14 & 21 (The 21st is the last Scrip order for the school year)
There are two ways to order Scrip.
- Every student was given a hard copy of the paper order form to bring home today. (I have also attached it in this email) You can fill out the order form over the weekend and turn it into the office on Monday morning with your payment.
- You can also order online directly by following the steps listed below.
Please complete the following steps:
- Please go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click "Get Started" across the top.
- Click on the blue bar down on the left that states "Click Here for Family Enrollment”.
- Next click on "Join Your Program."
- Enter the enrollment code DF6D57AD22951 and complete the form.
This program does not cost you anything additional. If you purchase a $25 gift card that is what you get and there is no additional fee. ShopWithScrip purchases the gift cards in such volume the receive it at a heavily discounted rate and is able to offer 4%-16% to the organization who is selling it. The school will receive the earned percentage and we will be able to "Close the Gap" of the funds we do not receive with being a charter school. The great thing about this program is anyone you know all over the USA is able to help support our school just by using the online information above.