We are home of the Falcons. Where All Children Soar!
- We strive to provide a nurturing environment in which all children can flourish, grow and enhance their self-worth.
- We strive for academic excellence in a stimulating school environment.
- We value close ties among children, staff, parents and our community.
- We all share a sense of pride in being members of our Falcon Family!
With these goals in mind we invite our community members to:
- Come by the school and take a tour.
- Come in and volunteer your talents and expertise, as these are invaluable.
- Join our Soar Community by making a monthly financial commitment to Cascade Heights Public Charter School.
Our desire is to have our children focus on learning and to limit fundraising activities. In order to make it possible for every child to experience amazing activities and participate in field trips and international trips, we need more than we receive from the state.
As a Soar Community member we hope you take pride in knowing that you are contributing to the foundation of every child at Cascade Heights. Because of your generosity and consistency, we would like to honor you with a small gift.
Please take the time to fill out your contact information completely so we can make sure you receive your gift. If you would like to remain anonymous, please indicate that as well.