Ways to find out:
If schools are closed or delayed, information will be provided in the following locations. (If schools are open as scheduled, these locations will not be updated.)
- Call the School Closure Hotline: 503-353-6020. This is available in English, Spanish, Russian, & Vietnamese. This will be updated by 6:30 a.m. IF there is a school closure or delay.
- Go to the Headlines section on the school district web page, www.nclack.k12.or.us. This will be updated if there is a closure or delay.
- Follow the district Twitter page (@nc12schools).
- Become a Facebook friend of North Clackamas Schools and check Facebook in the early morning hours, or
- Go to http://www.flashalert.net/ to sign up to receive a text message.
- You will receive a text message through REMIND If you are subscribed.
- Check the news:
- TV Channels 2, 6, 8 and 12.
- The following FM stations:
- KBVM 88.3
- KOPB 91.5
- KGON 92.3
- KNRK 94.7
- KSND *95.1
- KYCH 97.1
- KUPL 98.7
- KWJJ 99.5
- KKRZ 100.3
- KUFO 101.1
- KINK 101.9
- KKCW 103.3
- KRSK 105.1
- KLTH 106.7
- The following AM stations:
- KPOJ 620
- KXL 750
- KPAM 860
- KWBY *940
- KXPD *1040
- KEX 1190
What does the Information mean?
When schools are closed for a day due to an emergency, weather or safety factors, the school building will not be used for day care, evening events, classes or activities. Unless otherwise stated, all evening meetings and activities are cancelled.
Schools will be opened, but two hours late. THERE MAY BE A DELAY FOR SPECIFIC SCHOOLS OR FOR CERTAIN SCHOOL LEVELS (SUCH AS FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS ONLY).
When there is a two-hour delay: Early Release and Activities
When schools must close early, after school activities will be canceled and early transportation home will be necessary.
Our most important consideration is the safety of all families.