We are inviting all the children born in
November and December
to celebrate their birthday at school
December 4th 3:45-4:45pm.
The Birthday FUNd-raiser is a way for children and families to redirect funds that would normally be spent for birthday celebrations into a donation to the school. Guests donate money they would have spent on a birthday present to the school as well. The birthday child has the option to designate where the funds will go. The child will receive a certificate, 2 free classes from one of the after school program choices and lunch with Mrs. Denman or his/her favorite teacher.
Guidelines are as follows:
- All members of the birthday child's class are invited.
- The birthday child may invite friends and family from outside the school.
- Parents will provide invitations and any food and drink they want served.
- Parents will be present to celebrate and help supervise.
- The Birthday team with the help of parents will organize, set up, and clean up after the event.