In this issue: Checking out math books for summer / PTA year end BBQ / Schedule for the last day of school / Playground dismissal on last day of school / Volunteers needed!
MATH BOOKS FOR SUMMER STUDIES
If your child needs to check out a math book for the summer, please see Mrs. Marlatt by 4 pm, Monday, June 5. There is a $75 deposit per book. The deposit is refunded when the book is returned.
PTA END OF YEAR BARBECUE
Monday, June 5th, 3:30- 6pm. School grounds.
RSVPS needed. Please sign up so the chefs have a head count.
Join us for our last Falcon family event of the year! PTA will provide hotdogs, gardenburgers, and chips. Sign-up forms were sent home or can be downloaded below - No admission fee - donations accepted.
Thank you for your support in 2016-17! pdf 2017 PTA BBQ (46 KB)
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL SCHEDULE
The last day of school is Tuesday, June 6th, 2017.
It is a half day for ALL students.
Dismissal will be from the playground at 11:30am.
Students will start the day with a short all school assembly.
After assembly, each class will go to “fly up.” This is a time for students only to meet with their teacher for next year, to ask questions, and become excited for the transition. Parents are welcome to find seating in the Gym during this time.
The highlight of the morning will be the USO Show, presented by 7th Grade. The USO show will feature the amazingly talented Cascade students. Friends and family are encouraged to attend; it's always highly entertaining. Don’t miss it!
PLAYGROUND DISMISSAL - NO CAR LINE!
- At 11:30 all students will go out to the playground and line up by grade. Each teacher will have a sign out sheet for their class. There will NOT be a carline; each parent or guardian will need to make their way to the playground and sign out each child. Once children are signed out, they are dismissed for the summer.
- If someone will be signing them out that does not typically do so, please be sure the teacher has the name of the person IN WRITING before Monday evening so we can ensure the safety of every child.
- Families are welcome to bring a picnic lunch and enjoy some time on the playground!
- The campus closes to students, families, visitors and staff at 12 noon.
- There will be no re-entry to the building after students are dismissed.
Thank you for being a part of this community!
LAST FALCON FLASH OF THE YEAR
Have a safe and happy summer!