The purpose of our uniform code is to minimize peer pressure and reinforce a scholarly atmosphere. Students and parents share the responsibility for proper uniforms and grooming.
Students are responsible to the school community for their appearance and cleanliness and are to dress and groom themselves in a manner that is modest, clean and appropriate for school, and is not a distraction in or out of class.
- PE is EVERY DAY. Proper shoes must offer firm support, resist slipping, and pass the “kick test.”
- SOLID black, white, brown, or navy shoes only (small logos and stripes ok).
- VISIBLE SOLID, white, black, or navy socks must be worn with all shoes.
- Watches, rings, and stud earrings, small necklaces and religious scapulars are acceptable. Dangly earrings are not.
- Nail polish - only clear nail polish is acceptable.